System Center 2022 UR1 was recently released, and it comes with a lot of issues fixed. As an enhancement, it also ties with another big announcement in the SCOM space in recent days, the SCOM MI. This release allows you to discover Azure Monitor SCOM MI (read more about that here) from the console.
This is the link to the Product Group blog post about the SCOM 2022 UR1 update:
Some main points to note here are:
- All the fixes and enhancements released in SCOM 2019 UR4 are also included in SCOM 2022 UR1.
- Support for SQL Server 2022.
- An issue where availability report will show inaccurate information if the Maintenance Mode was initiated with Powershell.
- UI improvements in the console (several).
- Issue with Teams integration.
- A number of fixes to the SCOM console, the web console, network monitoring, APM, databases, etc.
- A list of Linux/Unix monitoring fixes.
The update files can be found here:
The SCOM 2022 UR1 packages: Microsoft Update Catalog
The SCOM 2019 UR4 Linux/Unix package: Download System Center 2022 Management Pack for UNIX and Linux Operating Systems from Official Microsoft Download Center
And as always, first check this in your test environment to see what happens!