What can you do when you want to learn about SCOM? Well there are a lot of possibilities.
- Read books about SCOM (see SCOM Trick 5)
- Read the product documentation (see SCOM Trick 1)
- Watch webcasts about SCOM
- Watch the SCOM superflow. For more information:
- Visit System Center User Group meetings in real life or online
- Take a SCOM course given by one of the many certified trainers out there
- Visit TechNet briefings near you
- Check out the SCOM 101 guide. For more information:
- Read management pack guides (see SCOM Trick 2)
- Read blogs about SCOM. There are a lot of these around in the community run by enthusiasts, Microsoft staff, MVPs, Community Contributors and lots more.
- Attend TechNet or Microsoft Management Summit meetings