Once in a while you will have a question. Something will not work as expected. You discover a bug or SCOM does not react as expected. You might be looking for something special. Well first of all I would suggest to check out the official documentation and the management pack guides and perhaps a book on the product (is another trick 🙂 ). After this you could go over to several community resources. Just to name a few:
- The TechNet forums for SCOM
- Just for fun I will add the link to all the TechNet forums:
- The System Center Central community website (forums, blogs, wiki and more)
- The My IT Forum community site (forums, blogs and more):
- There are a lot of community sites, for instance System Center User Group websites. Many times these are arranged by country or region.