Last night there were some update rollups released for SCOM. One for SCOM 2012 SP1 and one for SCOM 2012 R2. Will list them below.
For SCOM 2012 SP1 this is Update Rollup 9 and can be found at KB3023167. The description does not include much at the moment except the mention of Operational Insight and the support for SUSE Linux 12. The article can be found here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/3023167
For SCOM 2012 R2 this is Update Rollup 5 and can be found at KB3023138. The description has several items listed and there is also the Linux packs separately with an update. The article can be found here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/3023138
Items in the UR5 rollup for SCOM 2012 R2:
- Monitoringhost process crashes because of bind failures against Active Directory
- RunAs accounts cannot be edited because of “Specified cast is invalid” exception
- Application crashes when a search is finished without filter criteria on Distributed application designer
- MonitoringHost crashes with the exception – System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32
- Support to troubleshoot PowerShell scripts
- Operational Insights through Operations Manager
- “Reset the Baseline,” “Pause the baseline,” and “Resume the baseline” tasks fail when they are run against an Optimized performance collection rule
- An exception occurs when you edit subscriptions that contain deleted monitors or objects
- You can’t set Widget column width
- Event 4506: Data was dropped because of too much outstanding data
- Support for handling Datawarehouse time-outs
- Can’t continue scan with NOLOCK because of data movement
- $ScriptContext.Context does not persist the value in PowerShell widgets
- Evaluation version alert
And the Unix/linux Pack:
- Updating the SCX Agent causes deep monitoring status for the JEE Application Server to be reset.
- By default, the Rpcimap monitor for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 is now disabled.
- Monitoring in UTC +13 causes Unix Process Monitoring template to fail.
- Using scxadmin -log-rotate causes logging to stop after log rotation.
As Always please first test the update rollups and supporting management packs and any newly released management packs first in a test environment!