SCOM 2016 UR3 has been released and contain some awaited fixes.
You can find the KB article here:
Download location for the files: http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=4016126
Some issues that are fixed
- When you run System Center 2016 Operations Manager in an all French locale (FRA) environment, the Date column in the Custom Event report appears blank.
- The Enable deep monitoring using HTTP task in the System Center Operations Manager console does not enable WebSphere deep monitoring on Linux systems.
- When overriding multiple properties on rules that are created by the Azure Management Pack, duplicate override names are created. This issue causes overrides to be lost.
- When the heartbeat failure monitor is triggered, a “Computer Not Reachable” message is displayed even when the computer is not down.
- The Get-SCOMOverrideResult PowerShell cmdlet does not return the correct list of effective overrides.
- When creating an management pack (MP) on a client containing a Service Level (SLA) dashboard and Service Level Objects (SLO), the localized names of objects are not displayed properly if the client’s CurrentCulture settings do not match the CurrentUICulture settings. In the case where the localized settings are English English, ENG, or Australian English, ENA, there is an issue when the objects are renamed.
- The Event ID: 26373 error which may cause high memory consumption, and affect server performance, has been changed to an “Informational” message from a “Critical” message.
- The Application Performance Monitoring (APM) feature in System Center 2016 Operations Manager Agent causes a crash for the IIS Application Pool that is running under the .NET Framework 2.0 runtime.
- The UseMIAPI registry subkey prevented collection of processor performance data for RedHat Linux system. Also, custom performance collection rules were also impacted with the UseMIAPI setting.
- Organizational Unit (OU) properties for Active Directory systems were not being discovered or populated.
- The Microsoft.SystemCenter.Agent.RestartHealthService.HealthServicePerfCounterThreshold recovery task fails to restart the agent and you receive the following error message:
LaunchRestartHealthService.ps1 cannot be loaded because the execution of scripts is disabled on this system.
This issue has been resolved to make the recovery task work whenever the agent is consuming too much resources.
- The DiscoverAgentPatches.ps1 script in Microsoft.SystemCenter.Internal.xml fails and you receive the following exception:
- An execution policy has been added as unrestricted to PowerShell scripts in Inbox management packs.
- SQL Agent jobs for maintenance schedule use the default database. If the database name is not default, the job fails.
- This update adds support for OpenSSL1.0.x on AIX computers. With this change, System Center Operations Manager uses OpenSSL 1.0.x as the default minimum version supported on AIX and we no longer support OpenSSL 0.9.x.
Method invocation failed because [System.Object] does not contain a method named ‘op_Subtraction’.
At C:\bin\scripts\patch.ps1:37 char:35
+ for($count = 0; ($productList.Count-1); $count++)
+ CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (op_Subtraction:String) , RuntimeException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : MethodNotFound
Installation order and so on are all documented in the KB article or else use the same method as the previous UR for this version of SCOM.